Thursday, June 16, 2011

Father's Day

Okay I know there are a lot of fun ideas out there for Father's Day. However, because it took longer to get this blog up and running, I have some quick and easier ideas!!!

First I made this banner we are going to hang. It's not the usual banners I have that have all the ribbon. Just simple and quick. Plus, if you go here, you can find instructions on how I made it and with what products!


Next, we made our dad this fun IBC rootbeer container.


I love candy. So I had to throw some ideas for that. I found this at Little Birdie Secrets. Plus there is a downloadable tag!


I really want to attempt these this year! Over at Somewhat Simply, she tells how to make them!!


Okay a few fast and simple ideas!!! Happy Father's Day to all the dads this weekend!! Tomorrow....my designers new products for the week!

No comments:

Post a Comment