Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Wacky Pancake Wednesday

So I mentioned last week that we were going to try something new this summer "Wacky Pancake Wednesday!" Traci Reed, a designer at Sweet Shoppe is doing this so I stole her idea. So hopefully we will continue all summer. The kids had fun with them. So this was our last week pancakes. Had to start basic!! Plus I'm learning tips along the way. I think I will post this weeks pics too! Then next Wednesday, I will post that weeks sometime that day. Just so you see the current ones with the holiday coming up!!!

TIPS:
*They take much longer to cook. Make sure they are cooked through! Last week they weren't cooked all the way.
*Also, this week I learned try to make them reversed if doing letters or shapes. They look better in the end!!




1 comment: